Poop Week Quiz
It’s Poop Week on 10,000 Birds so this quiz is definitely poop-related. I am a happy soul.
If you’ve read my quizzes before, you know better than to expect from me an easy quiz with clues like these:
- “What’s white and smelly and you’ve seen a million birds expel some and it’s dropped on your new jacket??” (yes, indeed!)
- Or, “why is it white?” (I’d prefer pink myself)
- Or ‘What is the island that sold off huge amounts of the stuff and is now bankrupt?” (Nauru).
Nope, when it comes to quizzes, my mind works in cruel and unusual ways, and this quiz is probably the most cruel and unusual quiz I’ve authored. Give it a try, feel free to ask for additional clues and hints.
Here’s today’s poop week quiz.
- Back in the 60’s, there was a TV commercial for Certs mints that went something like this, “It’s two, two, two mints in one.” Nonetheless, this clue is “It’s three, three, three ‘things’ in one.”
- Sewer, from long, long ago.
- My air conditioner has more than one. Well, not exactly.
- Kiss. Hide it from the kids?
- Human congenital disorder.
Now that you’ve figured out the answer to these 5 clues, answer this question: “What does Q87.2 have to do with this?”
To state the obvious, the answer is not “poop”.
Poop Week is a week of themed posts on 10,000 Birds that cover the intersection of poop and birding, a fertile precinct if there ever was one. Rather than just discuss the horror of a pigeon dropping droppings on someone’s head we decided to really get down the nitty-gritty details of poop, to the point where it is squishing up between our toes. Not only is Poop Week a fascinating way to spend seven days in June it is also a serious attempt to elevate the level of discourse in the bird blogosphere, which, as we all have no choice but to admit, is far too low. Enjoy, and make sure to wipe up afterwards, would you?