Until now, animals with backbones (most of them human) have hosted the Circus of the Spineless. Vertebrates make up at best 5% of the world’s fauna. At last, The Other 95% have their say. Dig it!

Share:
Written by Mike
Mike is a leading authority in the field of standardized test preparation, but he's also a traveler who fully expects to see every bird in the world. Besides founding 10,000 Birds in 2003, Mike has also created a number of other entertaining but now extirpated nature blog resources, particularly the Nature Blog Network and I and the Bird.